Saturday 28 July 2012

Wolfrace 15 inch alloy wheels and tyres -

Wolfrace alloys 15 allloy wheels are tyres. Have curbing and one looks like someone has tried to sand it down to start refurb. 3 good tyres. 100 ono. OR 80 if you can include 4stud x4 steel wheels. This Is A Moulded Boot Liner And A Full Set Of Rubber Mats To Fit A Vauxhall Vectra Estate Series 3? from around 2001 I.E. Tear Drop Mirrors - NOT The latest shape. The mats and liner are all in good used condition. I can offer Delivery To Sheffield or Enfield, North London For Personal Collection By Arrangement If Required. Hi am selling my ford fiesta mk6 modified bumper as I am puting the car back to standard it has got marks and that on it but still looks good it also comes with a modified splitter to give it that low look cost me 300 new but as I want a quick sale going to let it go cheap 140ono i will send more pictures if you need more if you want to contact me text me or email as work and that THIS WAS OVER 550 TO HAVE MADE THIS IS REALLY LOUD WITH A NICE TONE SMALL OVAL TO LOOK LIKE STANDARD REMOVED FROM A 99 TURBO BUT WILL FIT ALL CLASSICS THIS WAS ON CAR FOR 4 MONTHS SO NEEDS A GOOD CLEAN SO AS BEEING A POWERFLOW STAINLESS STEEL LONGLIFE EXHAUST SYSTEM WILL POLISH UP A TREAT I GAVE IT A LITTLE WIPE DOWN WITH WATER AND CLEANS UP NICE NEED GONE TONIGHT MSG ME 1ST • GEARBOX • DOORS • WHEELS • SUBFRAME • SEATS • ABS PUMP • ECUS • AND MANY MORE PARTS FOR MORE INFO PLEACE CALL US NOW (WE OPEN 7DAY A WEEK) WE CAN DELIVER TO YOU. IN YOUR DOOR WITH IN 24 HOURS. IF YOU DONT SEE WHAT YOU REQUIRE SIMPLY CALL US WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU ON 07944666030 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment