Friday 27 July 2012

Car transporter trailer .

Triple axle car transporter fully braked,electrics tows well needs a little tlc (ie could do with a paint) galvanized chquered plate runers dimensions 15ft by 7ft body excluding drawbar, will take plant vehicles �350 ovno Hi here I have a blitz sonic power induction kit from a Honda civic ep3 but can be fitted to other cars only a few months old not done many miles , if u know about this item you well know how good they are and they sound r ee ally good if any question call or text 07980 896928 Stainless steel big bck box sounds reely nice and in ok con havin a shed clean out everthin goin cheap grab uself a bargain with fit most with a bit of adjustment no probs comes with 3 rare dials This Is A Moulded Boot Liner And A Full Set Of Rubber Mats To Fit A Vauxhall Vectra Estate Series 3? from around 2001 I.E. Tear Drop Mirrors - NOT The latest shape. The mats and liner are all in good used condition. I can offer Delivery To Sheffield or Enfield, North London For Personal Collection By Arrangement If Required. I am selling this clio 1996 3door rear wing panel as I do not have the car I brought it for anymore so I no longer need it. Plus moving house and its taking up too much room

0 comments:

Post a Comment