Saturday 28 July 2012

CAR/ VAN TOW DOLLY, EXCELLENT CONDITION AND WORKS PERFECT! -

Hi there, I am selling my tow dolly for 300, the dolly is painted in gloss black, has only just been done, pics I have were taken before it was sprayed, and recently has had 135 spent on getting a new winch fitted, new steel legs made, and also the dolly has been widened, to accompany any vehicle type. I have towed cars from a mini, to a primera, to a swb transit, and never had any problems whatsoever. This is a cheaper alternative to a recovery truck, and certainly does the business. any further questions contact Gareth on 07875739119, thanks. Needs to be gone ASAP. Came off a Alfa Romeo 156, alloy is in excellent condition , no marks, tyre a 2010 size 205/60/15 Toyo Proxes CF1 6mm of tread purchure repaired on outer tread. Vauxhall corsa b. sxi/club interior for three door. complete with two front seats, rear bench seats, two door panels and two rear quater panels. interior is in good condition for age. These are example photoes. Text any time or phone Marty 07543232052 I am Selling a Rear Passenger door for Ford Focus, 51plate Dark Blue, The Fault is that the door latch is not in working order, I really didnt have time to do it my self or i would of done it. This door cost up to 80 pound On ebay, The Latch Is The Only fault can Be Fixed. Asking Price40.00 Call On 07947191631 if you Have any queries or questions This came off a 2005 EP3 honda civic type R 43120 miles I good working condition any question please email and ask

0 comments:

Post a Comment