Thursday 27 September 2012

Mercedes w210 headlights +

I have a pair of Mercedes e320 (w210) headlights. They fit model from 1996 to 2000 pre facelift. Any questions text or call me on 07593061983 Mitsubishi Carisma 1.8 16v GDI GLX Heater Control Panel I am currently breaking a Mitsubishi Carisma for spares all Parts available, switches, trim pieces everything. If you require any parts or have any questions feel free to email me or call me on 07795433532. Postage available. HI HAVE A SET OF THESE WHEELS VERY DEAR TO BUY AND HARD TO CONE ACROSS NICE UPGRADE FROM THE STANDARD WHEELS YOU GET, THEY ARE 18 INCHE WITH 205/40/18 DUNLOPS TYRES ONE TYRE IS LIKE BRAND NEW ALL WHEELS ARE IN VERY GOOD ORDER A FEW WEE MARKS NOTHING MAJOR RING IF INTERESTED AND YOU CAN VEIW Made from High Grade T304 Stainless Steel Easy Fit Pre applied 3m adhesive tape No Drilling just wipe clean surface were guards are to be placed protects painted area from feet marks & scuffs Set of 4 (2 front and rear guards) USED BUT STILL LIKE BRAND NEW!! I have a Original Empty 10" In-phase Duel sub woofer box with Two 4" Round ports (Front & Side) Also attach to the TOP is a Mono block 2400watt Inphase Amp I bought this just for the speakers that was inside the box has i had blown mine current ones that i already had, but has i have no need for the box and amp i am selling it, AMPLIFIER IS UNTESTED I conected it to a 12V DC that was in side my house and the BLUE LIGHT CAME ON THAT WAS IT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment