Saturday 29 September 2012

Classic beetle spare wheel well T1, 8,60 and up !

i have a spare wheel well here for a vintage vw beetle you might of seen the other parts im selling too but all theses part are brand new and still boxed . i was doing a project car but i had to sell the car so the car is gone :( all i have left is the brand new parts i have and now im selling them text kieran on 07854664795 BMW 328i engine and gearbox great runer very reliable motor its done approximately 165000 very clean and serviced selling due to breaking car after writing it off no real front end damage to car will take serious near offers Having a loft clear out. I have a original M-Tech Rear spoiler for a BMW E30 IN BLACK Has a slight damage with the screws as per photo. But I believe you can buy a fixing kit. 60 Collection only Based in Enfield North London M25 Junction 25 Sparco Crimson NSII 15" alloy wheels. 4x100 and 4x114 stud pattern, with an offset of ET45 so will fit a wide range of cars. They are in excellent original condition, all straight with no dents or damage, only one rim has a small curb mark around 40mm in length. All tyres have 4-5mm of tread remaining. NO centre caps. Audi S Line 18 inch Alloys set of 4 A few marks round the rims on 2 Can deliver locally or meet half way depending on location Any questions call James 07835738693

0 comments:

Post a Comment