Sunday 4 November 2012

AUNA 12" COMPACT CAR HIFI SUBWOOFER 600 WATT FLAT BASS FOR SALE ?

I purchased this sub woofer for my MG TF based on the fact that its flat and not boxed shape. Even though it does fit in the boot of my TF (which is tiny) I have decided to sell it as I need the boot room. This sub woofer speaker has only been used a couple of times and is being sold new on ebay for 65. Its in perfect condition and has been disconected from the car and has been sitting safely in a cupboard for the last month. WELCOME. I HAVE FOR SALE WHEELS FOR FORD FOCUS 195/60/15. 4X108 Bolt. ONE WHEEL DAMAGE VISIBLE LIGHT MA at this picture.GOOD TIRES. !! WELCOME TO REQUEST. Bought this stereo brand new last year, have now changed my car and stereo is no longer needed. Paid 440 from new. I am open to offers. For more info on the stereo go on: amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004TRBNZ6 Call me on 07783475999 Brand new in box never opened Halfords professional 7 drawer toolbox Very sturdy box Ball bearing runers No offers as it cost me 150 Removed from a 2006 Undamaged car. These fetch a lot more on Ebay, we just need the space now. A few more parts available. Txt or Ring for any Details. I can send this out by Courier for extra charge

0 comments:

Post a Comment