Sunday 28 October 2012

RIP sport seat covers ?

Bought with intention to use in my car but before that happens, car decided to play with me and forced me to scrap it so never had chance to use this item. * Halfords brand (RIP Sport) * Full set seat cover still in original pack (never used) * Discription; - Black mesh sides - Double stitched & padded centre panels in gray Pick up only ****** Pay in cash Good looking car. 18" alloys with neer new tyers. Quattro spec. Fast car, never had any problems till head gasket. Cheap car for someone who is capable to carry out repair. Easily make your money back and more. I have no time for it and have a new car on way.Text 07789681645 Hi, Up for sale is my Brand new Snap on limited edition King of Chrome 40" Tool box. It has never had a tool put in it! Come with top chest and roll cab in black with purple graphics and drawer sliders. Brought from our local snap on dealer Wednesday (10/10/2012) but have came into some financial difficultly so need the cash. The picture I have uploaded is not of the actual box because it has not yet been delivered I will upload pictures when it arrives Saturday (13/10/2012) Open to offers for a quick sale. I have proof of purchase showing the cost price (2160!) Cash on collection from WR2 4AY. Call me or text me on 07896130901 with and questions. Thule fitting kit, attachment needed for 753 footpack to fit to fixed point, came off a polo but should fit other cars. Refer to thule quide available on halfords website. x 4 works equip alloys wheels and tyres removed from toyota mr2 inc tyres 5 x 114 fitment

0 comments:

Post a Comment