Saturday 25 August 2012

Ford mondeo mk3 5 stud rim with tyres .

Here for sale is a set of 4 steel 5 stud mondeo rims with 205/55R16 hankook snow tyres, the are nearly brand new, thet have been used once. for any information call Nathan on 07818452972 Silver Bmw 3 series boot lid Slight dent shown in pictures Item is in great condition Can be shipped or picked up to or buy buyer Offers are very welcome For inquirys please contact me via e-mail. I have a personalised number plate for sale L 20VET which is currently in retention. When I had this plate displayed on my car, it read as I LOVET as shown in the attached photos. Come on make me an offer! Turbo from legacy twin turbo bigger turbo no play has downpipe and accuator. May fit other cars. Call or text 0755274777 lovely set of 17 inch fox wheels for sale came offf a peugeot 207 4 stud tyres all very good condition no kerb marks excellent condition were only on the car for 4 month so basically brand new 200 ovno

0 comments:

Post a Comment